Experienced Copiague Estate Planning Attorneys Help Clients Safeguard Their Future
Dedicated New York lawyers also handle a variety of elder law and personal injury matters
Planning for your future requires careful and deliberate consideration, and the guidance of a seasoned attorney can be instrumental in this process. At The Kelly Law Group, P.C. in Copiague, we advise clients throughout Queens, Suffolk and Nassau counties on a range of estate planning and elder law matters, including will drafting, trust administration and asset preservation, as well as other legal issues. With 30 years of combined legal experience, we are skilled at designing and implementing strategies tailored to each client’s unique goals and interests. Whether you need a financial power of attorney, representation in probate litigation or assistance with long-term Medicaid planning, we will take the time to assess your needs and provide knowledgeable advice.
Knowledgeable counselors offer supportive legal services to ease your stress and worry
We understand that the thought of arranging your affairs can be overwhelming, so we strive to create an environment where clients can feel comfortable tackling these difficult issues. Every client we represent benefits from our:
- Innovative thinking — Your situation and goals are unique, so using a one-size-fits-all approach is not the answer to your legal issues. We have the experience and knowledge to address a diverse range of concerns and employ inventive strategies to accomplish your objectives.
- Counsel that prepares clients for life changes — Arranging your estate and organizing end-of-life care are difficult topics to approach. We will work to ensure you understand your options and are comfortable with your decisions.
- Personalized advice — We appreciate the trust clients place in us to resolve their legal needs. You will work one-on-one with a qualified attorney who will keep you informed and involved throughout the legal process.
Obtaining quality legal counsel is key to securing your desired outcome, and our thoughtful and dynamic approach has a long track record of success.
Accomplished advocates provide thorough and attentive representation
Choosing an attorney is a significant decision, and we provide compassionate and reliable representation to the residents of Nassau, Queens and Suffolk Counties in the following areas:
- Estate planning — Taking the initiative to coordinate your affairs not only can give you peace of mind, but your loved ones as well. We have a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of estate planning and assist clients with drafting wills, living wills and other advance directives, powers of attorney and other important documents. We also help with probate and estate administration and trust administration and related issues.
- Medicaid and elder law — The finances required for proper medical and long-term care can quickly become overwhelming as you get older. We have substantial experience helping clients navigate matters involving Medicaid and elder law and know how to plan for and overcome obstacles that can block access to benefits.
- Personal injury — The long-term effects of a serious accident can be hard to predict at the outset. We are astute at accurately valuing personal injury claims, including complex medical malpractice cases, and will fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
Seeking legal help is the first step toward finding a solution. At our firm, we explain what to expect during all stages of your representation.
Contact a reliable New York law firm to schedule a free initial consultation
At The Kelly Law Group, P.C., we assist clients from Suffolk, Nassau and Queens counties with many types of estate planning and elder law issues, as well as other legal matters. Please call (631) 933-1655 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation at our Copiague office.