Do you or a loved one need help with daily tasks and activities so you/they can live at home independently? Tasks and activities are sometimes called activities of daily living (ADLs)  and home care professionals can help you or your loved one with tasks like dressing, eating, transferring, toileting and other related tasks.

Further home care professional can provide general light housekeeping, shop for groceries and prepare meals.

Additionally, they can perform basic health care services, such as checking vital signs.

Do you need help arranging transportation to doctor offices and social activities?  Home care providers can help.  They also work with nurses, informal caregivers, and other home care professionals who may also be providing services.

Overall homecare providers monitor you and or your loved one’s health and well-being.

Call our offices at 631-691-2823 to develop a plan that may help pay for these needed services through NYS Medicaid program.