- posted: Mar. 05, 2021
- Elder Care
Senior citizens and disabled adults in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and retirement communities are among the most vulnerable people in our society. Their health and well-being should be the primary concern of staff and administrators at those facilities.
Your family and the abuse victim may be owed financial compensation. And by standing up for your family member, you can help discourage and prevent future abuse.
Working with larger firms that specialize in personal injury and wrongful death cases, The Kelly Law Group attorneys have experience with many kinds of nursing home abuse cases, including:
- Poor medical treatment and medication errors
- Ulcers and bed sores (“decubitus sores”) that could have been prevented with proper care
- Malnutrition, dehydration and food poisoning
- Unsanitary conditions, including slippery floors that can cause falls
- Scalding and other incidents that may cause catastrophic personal injury
- Exploitation and financial abuse
- Emotional abuse and neglect
- Accidents and neglect leading to traumatic brain injury (TBI), paralysis or head injury
If you suspect your loved has been in injured as the result of nursing home abuse or neglect please call us for a free consultation. You pay no fee unless we are successful in proving that the nursing home hurt your loved one.